The output on the pump was 1.5-inches, so I had to devise a series of PVC fittings and couplings to break it down so I could attach a 5/8-inch hose. I then ran the hose to the blueberries, and drilled five or six 1/16-inch holes in it at every blueberry bush. Collectively they put out around 15 gallons per hour per plant (8 plants), so I only need to run the pump for 20 or so minutes at a time. I wired the pump to a spring-loaded timer, so all I have to do to water the blueberries is step out side and turn the knob.
I also learned a very important lesson. I learned that while the plastic rain tank itself is UV-resistant, the little basket in the top is not. When I was taking the old pump out, the basket crumbled to nothing in my hands. Rather than buy another one, I improvised. I scavenged a round grill from our smoker that we rarely use, and wrapped it in window screening. I ran the pump hose and power cables through the center, and placed it on top of the tank.
The whole set up works great, and I hope it continues to work a lot longer than the last one. If I can ever get the money, I hope to upgrade to a 1,000 or 1,500 gallon tank. Considering that the drought is projected to last up to another 5 years, I can't have too much rainwater.