- Got a trailer hitch installed on the truck, and some other maintenance items;
- Got up at 4 am on Saturday and ran 20 miles;
- Assistant coached Boy #1's soccer game;
- Fed, bathed, and watched the boys while Dr. Wife went out for the evening;
- Made a loaf of bread;
- Got up and made french toast with homemade bread;
- Went to church;
- Went to Plants for All Seasons and picked up a Calamondin and a Lemonquat (Thanks Victor!);
- Stopped at the Orange Store for t-posts, pine bark nuggets, and potting soil;
- Mowed the lawn (front and back);
- Dug out giant oleander that was in the way;
- Drove in t-posts for muscadine grape trellis;
- Made homemade pizza for dinner;
- Dug up and transplanted neglected Meyer Lemon tree; and
- Rigged up an automatic irrigation line for container citrus.
I don't have any pictures to post this time, but I have been busy. This weekend I:
10/15/2013 08:22:01 am
Hi Clayton, You are a Dynamo. You are the most energetic man
Leave a Reply.
I'm a geologist in Houston, Texas who loves growing fruit trees.
This website and its content is copyright of J. Clayton Bell
- © J. Clayton Bell 2010-2020. All rights reserved.